Content

Legendary Power

Dokkan Battle Legendary Power, Link Skill, Effect, Characters with All in the Family.
[JP] Dokkan Battle
SS3 Bardock event!
update 17/11/2017

Table of contents

EnglishLegendary Power
Japanese--
EffectATK +5000 when Super Attack is launched

LR

  • [L]: Leader Skill
  • [S]: Super Attack
  • [P]: Passive Skill
CharacterSummary
Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) %26 Goten (Kid)
Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) %26 Goten (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/14988/16040/10081
[L] SAGL Ki +4 &amp; HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +100% <br />&amp; EAGL Ki +2 and HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +70%
[S] 50% chance for either. Skinny: Causes colossal damage, lowers own ATK for 1 turn;
Fat: Causes colossal damage, lowers own DEF for 1 turn
70% chance for SSJ, 30% for SSJ3SS1: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, DEF +30%.
SS3: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, ATK and DEF +50%
[P] Get a random amount of ki (no more than 9 but no less than 3), ATK +120% when performing Super Attack
Z Fighters - The Innocents - Prodigies - Shocking Speed - Budding Warrior - Shattering the Limit - Legendary Power
World Tournament - Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga
Beyond the Ferocious Flash Majin Vegeta
Beyond the Ferocious Flash Majin Vegeta
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/16050/15870/9763
[L] AGL Ki +3 &amp; HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +90%
[S] Energy Causes mega-colossal damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy
Causes colossal damage with a rare chance to stun all enemies
[P] ATK +150% when performing Super Attack
Super Saiyan - Saiyan Warrior Race - Saiyan Pride - Royal Lineage - Over in a Flash - Shattering the Limit - Legendary Power
Revived Warrior - Majin Buu Saga
Limitless Energy Androids 17 %26 18
Limitless Energy Androids 17 %26 18
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
99/13200/13100/7100
[L] All Types Ki +4
[S] Causes colossal damage to enemy
Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, lowers ATK and DEF
[P] ATK +15000 when performing Super Attack
Infinite Energy - The Innocents - Twin Terrors - Nightmare - Fear and Faith - Shocking Speed - Legendary Power
Extraordinary Friendship Hercule
Extraordinary Friendship Hercule
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
99/16140/11122/8077
[L] All Types HP and DEF +100%
[S] Energy Causes colossal damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy
Causes mega-colossal damage; DEF +50% for 3 turns
[P] Great chance of ATK +20000 and Ki +7
Hero - Soul vs Soul - Golden Z-Fighter - Supreme Power - The Innocents - Shattering the Limit - Legendary Power
World Tournament - Majin Buu Saga
Everlasting Legend Super Saiyan Goku
Everlasting Legend Super Saiyan Goku
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
99/15800/15100/8220
[L] All Types Ki +3, ATK +3000
[S] Energy Causes colossal damage to enemy
Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, allies' ATK +30% for one turn
[P] ATK +10000 &amp; DEF +3000 when facing only one enemy
Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - The First Awakened - Family Ties - Legendary Power
CharacterSummary
Merciless Condemnation Goku Black (Super Saiyan Ros%C3%A9) %26 Zamasu
Merciless Condemnation Goku Black (Super Saiyan Ros%C3%A9) %26 Zamasu
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/14138/17145/9125
[L] TEQ Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK &amp; DEF +90%
[S] Energy Causes colossal damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns
Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 6 turns
[P] Recovers 15% HP at start of turn;<br />ATK +30% with each attack received (up to 120%)
Fear and Faith - Nightmare - Prepared for Battle - Dismal Future - Big Bad Bosses - Fierce Battle - Legendary Power
Godly Dimension
Budding Heart Piccolo
Budding Heart Piccolo
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
99/14300/10030/13100
[L] HP +150%
[S] Energy Causes colossal damage to enemy
Causes mega-colossal damage
[P] DEF +10000, and allies' DEF +5000
Gaze of Respect - Prodigies - Brainiacs - The First Awakened - Shocking Speed - Experienced Fighters - Legendary Power
Galactic Invasion Full Power Boujack (Galactic Warriors)
Galactic Invasion Full Power Boujack (Galactic Warriors)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/17750/14765/10294
[L] EINT Ki +4 and HP, ATK &amp; DEF +100% <br /> SINT Ki +2 and HP, ATK &amp; DEF +70%
[S] Causes colossal damage to enemy, lowers DEF
Causes mega-colossal damage, Extreme type allies ATK +40% for 1 turn
[P] ATK &amp; DEF +80% at the start of turn; <br />Gain more ATK when HP is higher (up to +70%)<br />Gain more DEF when HP is lower (up to +70%)
The Hera Clan - Galactic Warriors - Big Bad Bosses - Thirst for Conquest - Shattering the Limit - Revival - Legendary Power
Revived Warrior
Thousands of Wishes Goku
Thousands of Wishes Goku
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
99/13872/12548/7429
[L] All Types Ki +3 and HP, ATK &amp; DEF +100%
[S] Causes colossal damage to enemy, allies' ATK +20% for 1 turn
Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, allies' ATK and DEF +25% for 1 turn
[P] ATK +77% at the start of turn; ATK &amp; DEF +7% and HP +7777 per ki sphere obtained
Z Fighters - All in the Family - Experienced Fighters - Prepared for Battle - Supreme Power - The Saiyan Lineage - Legendary Power
Majin Buu Saga
Indestructible Saiyan Evil Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
Indestructible Saiyan Evil Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/12013/18080/9019
[L] STR Ki +3 &amp; HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +90%
[S] Energy Causes colossal damage to all enemies
Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy
[P] When performing a Super Attack, ATK +80000 but DEF -20000, and launch an additional Super ATK
Super Saiyan - Saiyan Warrior Race - The Saiyan Lineage - Berserker - Prepared for Battle - Fierce Battle - Legendary Power
Revived Warrior
CharacterSummary
Reign of Terror Frieza (1st Form)
Reign of Terror Frieza (1st Form)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
99/14400/16280/7450
[L] All Types ATK +7000
[S] Energy Causes colossal damage to enemy
Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy
and lowers ATK &amp; DEF
[P] ATK +13000 &amp; DEF +5000 at start of turn
Strongest Clan in Space - Universe%27s Most Malevolent - Thirst for Conquest - Big Bad Bosses - Fear and Faith - Legendary Power - Metamorphosis
Imposing Brave Figure Gohan (Kid)
Imposing Brave Figure Gohan (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
99/15816/12094/7024
[L] All Types Ki +3 and HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +77%
[S] Causes colossal damage to enemy and rare chance to stun
Greatly Raises ATK for one turn, Causes Mega-Colossal Damage to enemy
[P] DEF +10000 at the start of turn; When HP is 50% or below, Ki +5 and ATK +25000 but DEF -10000
The Innocents - Saiyan Warrior Race - All in the Family - The Saiyan Lineage - Z Fighters - Berserker - Legendary Power
Hybrid Saiyans
Super Saiyan of the Future Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)
Super Saiyan of the Future Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/17113/15530/9656
[L] PHY Ki +3 and HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +90%
[S] Causes colossal damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns
Causes mega-colossal damage and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns
[P] ATK +120% at the start of turn; high chance for an attack to become a critical hit
Royal Lineage - Cold Judgment - Super Saiyan - Shocking Speed - Prepared for Battle - Legendary Power - Shattering the Limit
Hybrid Saiyans
Strongest of the Elite Troops Ginyu (Force)
Strongest of the Elite Troops Ginyu (Force)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
99/17910/12380/10570
[L] All Types HP, ATK &amp; DEF +77%
[S] Energy Causes colossal damage to enemy
Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, allies' DEF +30% for one turn
[P] All Allies Ki +3 and ATK +7777
The Ginyu Force - Fear and Faith - Respect - Loyalty - Signature Pose - Shocking Speed - Legendary Power

Comments

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Popular Pages

[Global] Current Events

[JP] Current Events

JP (JST)
Tapion (Hirudegarn) Dokkan Event
Tapion (Hirudegarn) Dokkan Event

Dec 19 ~ Jan 10 23:59
Tapion Story Event
Tapion Story Event: Dragon Fist Explosion!

Dec 19 ~ Jan 10 16:59
Blazing Blue Fusion
Blazing Blue Fusion

Dec 28 ~
Jan 18 23:59
Beautiful Rose-Colored Terror
Beautiful Rose-Colored Terror

Dec 28 ~ Jan 18 23:59
Z Battle: Broly
Z Battle: Broly
Dragon Ball Super: Future Trunks Saga
Dragon Ball Super: Future Trunks Saga

Dec 28 ~ Jan 18 16:59
Galactic Crisis Super Guy in the Galaxy
Galactic Crisis Super Guy in the Galaxy

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
The Tree of Might
The Tree of Might

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
Fight! 10 Billion Power Warriors
Fight! 10 Billion Power Warriors

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
-

Characters by Type & Rarity

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

QA

Another Game Site