Content

World Tournament

Dokkan Battle World Tournament Category, Characters, Team, and Leader Skill.
[JP] Dokkan Battle
SS3 Bardock event!
update 03/01/2018

LR

  • [L]: Leader Skill
  • [S]: Super Attack
  • [P]: Passive Skill
CharacterSummary
Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) %26 Goten (Kid)
Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) %26 Goten (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/14988/16040/10081
[L] SAGL Ki +4 &amp; HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +100% <br />&amp; EAGL Ki +2 and HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +70%
[S] 50% chance for either. Skinny: Causes colossal damage, lowers own ATK for 1 turn;
Fat: Causes colossal damage, lowers own DEF for 1 turn
70% chance for SSJ, 30% for SSJ3SS1: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, DEF +30%.
SS3: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, ATK and DEF +50%
[P] Get a random amount of ki (no more than 9 but no less than 3), ATK +120% when performing Super Attack
Z Fighters - The Innocents - Prodigies - Shocking Speed - Budding Warrior - Shattering the Limit - Legendary Power
World Tournament - Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga
Extraordinary Friendship Hercule
Extraordinary Friendship Hercule
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
99/16140/11122/8077
[L] All Types HP and DEF +100%
[S] Energy Causes colossal damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy
Causes mega-colossal damage; DEF +50% for 3 turns
[P] Great chance of ATK +20000 and Ki +7
Hero - Soul vs Soul - Golden Z-Fighter - Supreme Power - The Innocents - Shattering the Limit - Legendary Power
World Tournament - Majin Buu Saga

UR SUPER

[Training Journey] Tien & ChiaotzuGreat Fighting Child Warriors Mighty Mask
Absolute Loss YamchaEarth%27s Final Trump Card Hercule
Declaring Victory Jackie Chun
Impulse of Anger Great Saiyaman (SS2)Outcome of Hardship Goku (Youth) (Giant Ape)

SSR SUPER

Martial Artist Awoken TienSecret of the Masked Warrior Mighty MaskHero of Love and Justice Great Saiyaman (AGL)
Martial Artist%27s Pride Jackie ChunPeculiar Collaboration Mighty MaskIrrepressible Impact Mr. Buu
Savage Power Goku (Youth) (Giant Ape)Rage of Justice Great Saiyaman (SS2)A Brand-New Super Attack Goku
A Champion%27s Roar Hercule

SSR EXTREME

[Awry Tactics] Tien Intensified Killing Cyborg TaoThreat of Peace Piccolo Jr. (Giant Form)

SR SUPER

Bright Future Uub (Youth)Elite Offspring Trunks (Kid)Earth%27s Savior Hercule
Seasoned Sensei Jackie ChunTitanic Tag Team Mighty MaskHero Chosen by Earth Hercule
Reaching New Heights GokuBeyond Human Intellect Mr. BuuHoly Might Supreme Kai
The First Step As a Martial Artist YamchaFearful Concentration NamuA Girl%27s Rage Chi-Chi (Youth) (INT)
Hero of Love and Justice Great Saiyaman (STR)Letter of the Law KibitoA Girl%27s Rage Chi-Chi (Youth) (STR)
Heart of Innocence Chi-ChiInfinite Potential Uub (Youth)Boundless Ambition Krillin (Youth)

SR EXTREME

Forbidden Sickness Tactics RanfanThe True Value of Master Shen Tien[Devilish Deception Devilman
Mercenary%E2%80%99s Mettle Cyborg TaoSuperior Technicality ChiaotzuHeir to the Evil King Piccolo Jr.

R SUPER

Champion%E2%80%99s Honor HerculeFighting Prodigy Goten (Kid)Exquisite Technique Shen
Surging Rage Chi-ChiA Fighter Who Aims at the World PamputBursting with Power Pan (Kid)
Symbol of Peace Hercule (GT)

R EXTREME

The Will of the Victorious King ChappaWinged Beast GiranResentment of Full Moon Man-Wolf
Savagery Unleashed SpopovichMalicious Scheme YamuFetid Stench Bacterian

N SUPER

Unarmed Power PintarCapable in Love and War JewelUndisputed Champion Hercule
Well-Trained Fist Killa

N EXTREME

Wicked of Heart YamuOminous Will Spopovich

Other characters

Comments

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Popular Pages

[Global] Current Events

[JP] Current Events

JP (JST)
Tapion (Hirudegarn) Dokkan Event
Tapion (Hirudegarn) Dokkan Event

Dec 19 ~ Jan 10 23:59
Tapion Story Event
Tapion Story Event: Dragon Fist Explosion!

Dec 19 ~ Jan 10 16:59
Blazing Blue Fusion
Blazing Blue Fusion

Dec 28 ~
Jan 18 23:59
Beautiful Rose-Colored Terror
Beautiful Rose-Colored Terror

Dec 28 ~ Jan 18 23:59
Z Battle: Broly
Z Battle: Broly
Dragon Ball Super: Future Trunks Saga
Dragon Ball Super: Future Trunks Saga

Dec 28 ~ Jan 18 16:59
Galactic Crisis Super Guy in the Galaxy
Galactic Crisis Super Guy in the Galaxy

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
The Tree of Might
The Tree of Might

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
Fight! 10 Billion Power Warriors
Fight! 10 Billion Power Warriors

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
-

Characters by Type & Rarity

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

QA

Another Game Site