Content

Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid)

Dokkan Battle Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) & Goten (Kid), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team.
Dokkan Battle Newsn
[Limitless Growth] SS2 Caulifla: Rating and Tips!
update 27/02/2018

Is this unit good?

Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) %26 Goten (Kid)
Max Lvl 150
Cost77
RarityLR
TypeSAGL
Icon"icon"

Rating: S

Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) are an incredibly powerful unit capable of both dealing a lot of damage and tanking after they Super Attack. The main appeal of this unit is certainly its self-sufficiency: Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid)'s Passive gives them a random amount of Ki that allows them to get their 18+ Ki Super Attack consistently.

How to get

  • Dokkan Awaken From Plucky Little Fighters Mighty Mask.

Stats

LvlHPATKDEF
15,3525,7283,600
10014,98816,04010,081

Super ATK

Fusion (12-17 Ki)

Skinny Gotenks or Fat Gotenks

12-17 Ki = 50% chance for either Fat or Skinny.

Skinny: Causes colossal damage, lowers own ATK for 1 turn
Fat: Causes colossal damage, lowers own DEF for 1 turn

12 Ki MultiplierKi Meter
150 %"bar"

Fusion (18+ Ki)

SS Gotenks or SS3 Gotenks

18-24 Ki = 70% chance for SS1 Gotenks, or 30% chance for SS3 Gotenks

SS1 Gotenks: Causes mega-colossal damage and DEF +30% for 1 turn
SS3 Gotenks: Causes mega-colossal damage and ATK & DEF +50% for 1 turn

24 Ki MultiplierKi Meter
200 %"bar"
SA Lvl1234567891011121314151617181920
SA Multiplier (%)350360370380390400410420430440450460470480490500510520530540
Damage
(Base)
40,09641,24242,38743,53344,67845,82446,97048,11549,26150,40651,55252,69853,84354,98956,13457,28058,42659,57160,71761,862
Damage
(w/Max)
112,280115,488118,696121,904125,112128,320131,528134,736137,944141,152144,360147,568150,776153,984157,192160,400163,608166,816170,024173,232

Skills

Leader Skill

SAGL Type Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%; EAGL Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%

Passive Skill: Bearing Hope

Ki +3 to 9 randomly at start of turn; ATK +120% when performing a Super Attack

Link Skill

Link SkillEffect
Z FightersATK +15%
The InnocentsATK +10%
ProdigiesATK +10%
Shocking SpeedKi +2
Budding WarriorATK +10%
Shattering the LimitKi +2
Legendary PowerATK +5000 when Super Attack is launched

Category

Strategy and Tips

General

Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) can mainly be used on "Hybrid Saiyans", "Majin Buu Saga" and Super AGL.

  • "Hybrid Saiyans"

    Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid)’s self-sufficiency makes a rotation with them and an orbs-hungry LR like [Second Super Saiyan] Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen) work: having a unit that is going to hit hard without stealing orbs from the others is definitely helpful. Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid)'s role is to be a damage dealer together with SS Trunks (Teen) and [Full-Tilt Kamehameha] SS 2 Gohan (Youth), the rest of the team will serve as support.
  • "Majin Buu Saga"

    If you want to put Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) on this team, your best option is to put them together with Beyond the Ferocious Flash Majin Vegeta, since they share "Shattering the Limits" and Majin Vegeta does not require an 18+ Ki to hit hard. They can work well on this team, but they are not your prime option, [Astounding Transformation] Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Angel) is a better partner for Majin Vegeta since Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) do not have "Super Saiyan". Another alternative would be to have them on rotation with [Hidden Power Unleashed] Ultimate Gohan, sharing "Shocking Speed" and leaving the majority of the orbs for Ultimate Gohan thanks to their self-sufficiency.
  • Super AGL

    Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) are great on this team, but they just don't fit that well: they share "Shocking Speed" with most of the other units, but not having "Prepared for Battle" or "Fierce Battle" hurts who is on rotation with them. The best option would be to have Unparalleled Super Saiyan Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta on rotation with them and have a few support units floating to have more consistency.

Super Attack

Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) have multiple Super Attacks: their 12-17 Ki causes colossal damage and lowers their own stats, 50% chance to lower their ATK and 50% chance to lower their DEF, whereas their 18-24 Ki Super Attack causes mega-colossal damage and raises their DEF, with a 30% chance of also raising their ATK for one turn.

Leader Skill

Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) are an alternative Super AGL leader to [Unparalleled Super Saiyan] Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta: their Leader Skill gives 4 Ki instead of 3 to the element while sacrificing a 20% boost from all stats. The second part of their Leader Skill is actually superior to SS4 Vegeta's, giving 2 Ki to Extreme AGL and 70% across the board.

Passive Skill

Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) receive a 120% ATK boost when performing a Super Attack and a random amount of ki between 3 and 9. The last part is what makes them so great being self-sufficient for an LR is the best thing, not having to rely on support units or on the Ki on the board.

Link Skill

No “Super Saiyan”, “Fierce Battle” or “Prepared for Battle” hurts this unit, especially on Super AGL, but “Z-Fighters” and “Shocking Speed” are not bad on “Hybrid Saiyans”.

Best Unit to Pair With

UnitExplanation
Tomboy Troublemaker Pan (GT)
Tomboy Troublemaker Pan (GT)
This Pan (GT) is the best support unit for the Super AGL element: she gives Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) a total of 5 Ki, 50% ATK and 40% DEF.
Taut Fighting Spirit Super Vegeta
Taut Fighting Spirit Super Vegeta
Super Vegeta shares "Z-Fighters", "Prodigies" and "Shattering the Limits" with Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) and gives them 2 Ki and 25% to ATK and DEF through his Passive. By linking with Super Vegeta, Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid) get a total of 4 Ki, 40% ATK and 25% DEF.
[Strong Bonds] Tien & Chiaotzu
[Strong Bonds] Tien & Chiaotzu
Not many good Super AGL units have "Z-Fighters", but this links is a very good one, giving the same boost that "Fierce Battle" gives. These two units add 4 Ki, 5000 and 15% more ATK to each other.
Pride of the Strongest Fighter Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Teen)
Pride of the Strongest Fighter Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Teen)
SS2 Gohan gives all allies 35% more ATK and DEF and shares "Shattering the Limits", "Shocking Speed" and "Z-Fighters" with Goten (Kid) & Trunks (Kid), adding 4 Ki, 50% ATK and 35% DEF.

Hidden Potential

The standard lv.15 Criticals and lv.11 Additionals is fine with this unit

Additional RoutesHPATKDEF
Locked16,98818,04012,081
Unlocked
(Max)
19,58821,04015,481

Should I use Elder Kais/Grand Kais?

Since their name as an SSR is Mighty Mask, this card can be farmed up to SA 10 using Titanic Tag Team Mighty Mask from the Super Strike event.

Other characters

Comments

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

Hey, where's LR Vegito (All or Nothing)? ADD HIM
sup bitches
Yes, the Great Ape has 50000 for each stat, no potential system buff is applied and obviously no ...
> Go to the latest comments

QA

Another Game Site