Content

Hybrid Saiyans

Dokkan Battle Hybrid Saiyans Category, Characters, Team, and Leader Skill.
[JP] Dokkan Battle
SS3 Bardock event!
update 03/01/2018

LR

  • [L]: Leader Skill
  • [S]: Super Attack
  • [P]: Passive Skill
CharacterSummary
Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) %26 Goten (Kid)
Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) %26 Goten (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/14988/16040/10081
[L] SAGL Ki +4 &amp; HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +100% <br />&amp; EAGL Ki +2 and HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +70%
[S] 50% chance for either. Skinny: Causes colossal damage, lowers own ATK for 1 turn;
Fat: Causes colossal damage, lowers own DEF for 1 turn
70% chance for SSJ, 30% for SSJ3SS1: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, DEF +30%.
SS3: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, ATK and DEF +50%
[P] Get a random amount of ki (no more than 9 but no less than 3), ATK +120% when performing Super Attack
Z Fighters - The Innocents - Prodigies - Shocking Speed - Budding Warrior - Shattering the Limit - Legendary Power
World Tournament - Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga
Full-Tilt Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)
Full-Tilt Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/15200/16975/8806
[L] INT Ki +3 and HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +90%
[S] Energy Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy
Greatly raises ATK for 1 turn &amp; Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy
[P] ATK +18% for every Ki Sphere obtained, <br />and Ki +1 whenever Ki is raised with Ki Spheres
Super Saiyan - Gaze of Respect - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Shocking Speed - Fierce Battle - Legendary Power
Hybrid Saiyans
Imposing Brave Figure Gohan (Kid)
Imposing Brave Figure Gohan (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
99/15816/12094/7024
[L] All Types Ki +3 and HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +77%
[S] Causes colossal damage to enemy and rare chance to stun
Greatly Raises ATK for one turn, Causes Mega-Colossal Damage to enemy
[P] DEF +10000 at the start of turn; When HP is 50% or below, Ki +5 and ATK +25000 but DEF -10000
The Innocents - Saiyan Warrior Race - All in the Family - The Saiyan Lineage - Z Fighters - Berserker - Legendary Power
Hybrid Saiyans
Super Saiyan of the Future Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)
Super Saiyan of the Future Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/17113/15530/9656
[L] PHY Ki +3 and HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +90%
[S] Causes colossal damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns
Causes mega-colossal damage and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns
[P] ATK +120% at the start of turn; high chance for an attack to become a critical hit
Royal Lineage - Cold Judgment - Super Saiyan - Shocking Speed - Prepared for Battle - Legendary Power - Shattering the Limit
Hybrid Saiyans

LR SUPER

Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) %26 Goten (Kid)Full-Tilt Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)Imposing Brave Figure Gohan (Kid)
Super Saiyan of the Future Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)

UR SUPER

Proud Bloodline BulpanReckless Strength Super Saiyan GotenksGuidance of Time SUper Saiyan Trunk(Xeno)
Point-Blank Flash Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)Struggle Beyond All Expectations Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)Unyielding Kamehameha Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen)
Exceptional Potential Ultimate GohanGrim Reaper of Death%27s Rampage Super Saiyan 3 GotenksBlazing Fusion Warrior Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks(teen)
Earned Trust Super Saiyan Trunks (GT)Humanity%27s Hope Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)Protector of Hope Super Saiyan Gohan (Future)
Energetic Fighter PandelFatal Resolve Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)Blade of Hope and Dreams Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)
Ultimate Power Surge Ultimate GohanSoaring New Generation Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth)Future-Carving Power Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)
Blast of Fury Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen)Courage Awakened Super Saiyan Goku Jr.A New Future Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)
Unwavering ConvictionExploring the Universe Pan (GT) (Honey)Victory at Hand Gotenks
Heroic Victory Declaration Super Saiyan GotenksFurious Kamehameha Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)Brains and Brawn Combined Super Saiyan Trunks (GT)
Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)Confident of Victory Super TrunksBirth of a Hero Gohan (Teen)
Hidden Power Unleashed Ultimate GohanVanguard Warrior's True Value Super Saiyan 2 Goahan(teen)Number One Maverick of the Universe Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
Devastating Fusion Power Super Saiyan GotenksStartling Transformation Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)Talent%27s in the Blood Pan (GT)
Glorious Battle Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)A Will Beyond Time Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)Convergent Fury Super Trunks
Impulse of Anger Great Saiyaman (SS2)Hero%27s Return Ultimate GohanBattle in Another World Trunks(Xeno)

SSR SUPER

Evolution of Combat Super Saiyan 3 Trunks(teen)Warrior Girl with Strong DNA BulpanDouble the Power Gotenks
Entrusted Mission Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)Brother%27s Will Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen)Frontline Fighter Ultimate Gohan
A Critical Mission Super Saiyan Trunks (Xeno)Cultivated Ability Super Saiyan Trunks (GT)Burgeoning Might Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
Enraged at Evil Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth)Tomboy Troublemaker Pan (GT)Hero of Love and Justice Great Saiyaman (STR)
Sword of Courage Trunks KidShining Justice Super Saiyan Gotenks (Teen)Eternal Savior Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
True Child Prodigy Super Saiyan Gotenks (TEQ)Over Exhaustion Gotenks (Failure) BExperience and Growth Super Saiyan Trunks (GT)
Fury Unleashed Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)Inborn Pride Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)Time Crossing Warrior Trunks (Xeno)
Disciplined Might Ultimate GohanConfronting the Darkness Trunks (Teen) (Future)Final Will to Fight Super Saiyan Gohan (Future)
Heart to Heart Gohan (Kid)Firm Sense of Mission Great Saiyaman[Rising Premonition] Gohan (Youth)
New Heights Super Saiyan 3 Gohan(teen)Bizarre Finisher GotenksPedigree of Justice Pandel
True Child Prodigy Super Saiyan Gotenks (INT)Successor of the Strongest Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth)Super Saiyan from the Future Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)
Unyielding Sincerity Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen)Flaring Rage Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)The Future Changer Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)
Unrivalled Talent Ultimate GohanDoubled Attack Strength Super TrunksInborn Fearlessness Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
The Future%27s Last Hope Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)Day of Destiny Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth)Unexplored Talent Gohan (Kid)
Quickening Superpower Goku Jr.Time of TrialConfident Fusion Gotenks
Masterful Comeback Super Saiyan GotenksSaiyan Spirit Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth)Surging Spirit Super Trunks
Latent Power Gohan (Teen)Brother%27s Wish Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)Gentle-Hearted Warrior Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth)
A Meaningful Strike Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Teen)The Hope Deep Inside Trunks (Teen)Cosmic Dawdler Pan (GT) (Honey)
The Spirited Golden Warrior Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen)Power of Rage Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)Unshakable Resolution Super Saiyan Trunks (GT)
Yearning for Adventure Pan (GT)Perfected Strength Ultimate GohanThe Fusion Power Returns Gotenks (Teen)
Chunky Body Gotenks (Failure) ASpecial TransformationFaith in Super Fusion Super Saiyan Gotenks
Power Awakened Ultimate GohanAmazing Combat Sense Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)Inherited Mission Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Teen)
Swelling Power Super TrunksRage of Justice Great Saiyaman (SS2)Lightning-Fast Strike Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)
Furious Girl Pan (GT)The Sign of Ultimate Evolution Gohan (Teen)Mysterious Boy Trunks (Teen)
Envoy From Beyond Trunks (Xeno)

SSR EXTREME

Viciousness Released SS Gohan Possessed (GT)Surging Bloodlust SS Trunks Possessed (GT)Inception of Evil SS Goten Possessed (GT)

SR SUPER

New MissionA New Decision Ultimate GohanHawk Eyes Trunks (Teen)
Furious Impact Gohan (Kid)Promising Son Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)Rocky Road to Peace Gohan (Teen)
A Slash of Respect Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)Talent from Dad Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)Sound Judgment Gohan (GT)
Flash of Genius Trunks (Kid)Commited Hero's Wish Trunks(kid)Early Exhaustion Gotenks (Failure) B
Blitz Blade Trunks (Teen)Elite Offspring Trunks (Kid)Proof of a Warrior Super Saiyan Gohan (GT)
Enraged Onslaught Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)Reinstating History Trunks (Xeno)Impassioned Strike Pan (GT)
Leaps and Bounds Ultimate GohanMessenger from the Future Trunks (Teen)Curiosity for the Unknown Pan (GT)
Defying the All-Powerful Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)Roar of Sadness and Rage Trunks (Youth) (Future)Unrelenting Fighter Gohan (Kid)
Talented Son Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)Resolute Assault Gohan (Youth)Future Hope Trunks (Teen)
Time to Get Serious Goten (GT)Tough Gaze Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen)Standing Defiant Trunks (Teen) (Future)

Other characters

Comments

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Popular Pages

[Global] Current Events

[JP] Current Events

JP (JST)
Tapion (Hirudegarn) Dokkan Event
Tapion (Hirudegarn) Dokkan Event

Dec 19 ~ Jan 10 23:59
Tapion Story Event
Tapion Story Event: Dragon Fist Explosion!

Dec 19 ~ Jan 10 16:59
Blazing Blue Fusion
Blazing Blue Fusion

Dec 28 ~
Jan 18 23:59
Beautiful Rose-Colored Terror
Beautiful Rose-Colored Terror

Dec 28 ~ Jan 18 23:59
Z Battle: Broly
Z Battle: Broly
Dragon Ball Super: Future Trunks Saga
Dragon Ball Super: Future Trunks Saga

Dec 28 ~ Jan 18 16:59
Galactic Crisis Super Guy in the Galaxy
Galactic Crisis Super Guy in the Galaxy

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
The Tree of Might
The Tree of Might

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
Fight! 10 Billion Power Warriors
Fight! 10 Billion Power Warriors

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
-

Characters by Type & Rarity

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

QA

Another Game Site