Content

Budding Warrior

Dokkan Battle Budding Warrior, Link Skill, Effect, Characters with All in the Family.
[JP] Dokkan Battle
SS3 Bardock event!
update 17/11/2017

Table of contents

EnglishBudding Warrior
Japanese--
EffectATK +10%

LR

  • [L]: Leader Skill
  • [S]: Super Attack
  • [P]: Passive Skill
CharacterSummary
Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) %26 Goten (Kid)
Budding Warriors Trunks (Kid) %26 Goten (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
77/14988/16040/10081
[L] SAGL Ki +4 &amp; HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +100% <br />&amp; EAGL Ki +2 and HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +70%
[S] 50% chance for either. Skinny: Causes colossal damage, lowers own ATK for 1 turn;
Fat: Causes colossal damage, lowers own DEF for 1 turn
70% chance for SSJ, 30% for SSJ3SS1: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, DEF +30%.
SS3: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, ATK and DEF +50%
[P] Get a random amount of ki (no more than 9 but no less than 3), ATK +120% when performing Super Attack
Z Fighters - The Innocents - Prodigies - Shocking Speed - Budding Warrior - Shattering the Limit - Legendary Power
World Tournament - Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga

UR

CharacterSummary
Struggle Beyond All Expectations Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
Struggle Beyond All Expectations Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
40/9021/7764/4944
[L] AGL Type Ki +2 and HP &amp; DEF +70%
[S] Energy Causes supreme damage to enemy and raises ATK for 3 turns
[P] ATK +90% at start of turn
Golden Warrior - Kamehameha - Super Saiyan - The Innocents - Budding Warrior - Prepared for Battle - Shattering the Limit
Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga
Fiery Fusion Warrior Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (Teen)
Fiery Fusion Warrior Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (Teen)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
42/9718/8107/4543
[L] TEQ Ki +2, ATK &amp; DEF +70%
[S] Energy Causes supreme damage, raises ATK for 6 turns
[P] ATK +100% when launching Super Attack
Super Saiyan - Fused Fighter - Over in a Flash - Limit-Breaking Form - Budding Warrior - Kamehameha - Fierce Battle
Fusion - Hybrid Saiyans
Glorious Battle Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)
Glorious Battle Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
40/9664/7654/4761
[L] PHY Type Ki +2 and HP &amp; DEF +70%
[S] Energy Causes supreme damage to enemy and raises ATK for 3 turns
[P] ATK +100% when performing a Super Attack
Golden Warrior - Royal Lineage - Super Saiyan - The Innocents - Budding Warrior - Prepared for Battle - Shattering the Limit
Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga
Number One Maverick of the Universe Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
Number One Maverick of the Universe Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
58/10500/10900/5250
[L] SPHY Types Ki +3 and HP, ATK &amp; DEF +120% <br /> EPHY Types Ki +1 and HP, ATK, &amp; DEF +50%
[S] Energy Causes immense damage to enemy, greatly lowers DEF
Massively raises ATK for one turn, causes immense damage
Raises ATK for one turn, causes immense damage
[P] ATK +120% at start of turn; for 7 turns ATK +60% but DEF -30%
Super Saiyan - Fused Fighter - Over in a Flash - Limit-Breaking Form - The Innocents - Budding Warrior - Fierce Battle
Fusion - Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga

SSR

CharacterSummary
Burgeoning Might Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
Burgeoning Might Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
27/8669/7391/4714
[L] AGL HP &amp; DEF +60%
[S] Energy Causes supreme damage to enemy
[P] ATK +70% when HP is 50% or above
Golden Warrior - Kamehameha - Super Saiyan - The Innocents - Budding Warrior - Prepared for Battle
Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga
Inborn Pride Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)
Inborn Pride Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
27/8026/8243/4532
[L] TEQ and PHY Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK &amp; DEF +20%
[S] Causes supreme damage to enemy and raises allies' ATK by 20% for 1 turn
[P] ATK +80%; reduces damage received by 40% when guard is activated
Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Budding Warrior - The Innocents - Prepared for Battle
Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga
Inborn Fearlessness Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
Inborn Fearlessness Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
27/8744/8027/4443
[L] INT and PHY Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK &amp; DEF +20%
[S] Causes supreme damage to enemy and raises allies' ATK by 20% for 1 turn
[P] ATK +80%; high chance to reduce damage received by 40%
Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - Budding Warrior - The Innocents - Prepared for Battle
Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga
Amazing Combat Sense Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)
Amazing Combat Sense Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)
[Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF]
27/9185/7287/4584
[L] PHY Type HP &amp; DEF +60%
[S] Energy Causes supreme damage to enemy
[P] ATK +70% when performing a Super Attack
Golden Warrior - Royal Lineage - Super Saiyan - The Innocents - Budding Warrior - Prepared for Battle
Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga

SR

Promising Son Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)Enraged Onslaught Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)Defying the All-Powerful Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)Talented Son Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)

Comments

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Popular Pages

[Global] Current Events

[JP] Current Events

JP (JST)
Tapion (Hirudegarn) Dokkan Event
Tapion (Hirudegarn) Dokkan Event

Dec 19 ~ Jan 10 23:59
Tapion Story Event
Tapion Story Event: Dragon Fist Explosion!

Dec 19 ~ Jan 10 16:59
Blazing Blue Fusion
Blazing Blue Fusion

Dec 28 ~
Jan 18 23:59
Beautiful Rose-Colored Terror
Beautiful Rose-Colored Terror

Dec 28 ~ Jan 18 23:59
Z Battle: Broly
Z Battle: Broly
Dragon Ball Super: Future Trunks Saga
Dragon Ball Super: Future Trunks Saga

Dec 28 ~ Jan 18 16:59
Galactic Crisis Super Guy in the Galaxy
Galactic Crisis Super Guy in the Galaxy

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
The Tree of Might
The Tree of Might

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
Fight! 10 Billion Power Warriors
Fight! 10 Billion Power Warriors

Dec 14 ~ Jan 10 16:59
-

Characters by Type & Rarity

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

QA

Another Game Site